To our Hullco family,
The health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. We understand the potential of coronavirus [COVID-19] to impact our community and want to assure our valued supporters that we are taking every precaution to slow the spread of the virus and keep everyone safe. Hullco prides itself on being on the leading edge of how business is performed within our community. We have embraced these current challenges as a way for us to even further improve the experiences we provide to our appreciated customers. With health and safety being top of mind we have implemented some enhancements to our processes, along with a new shopping option that will allow you to view a full presentation of the products and services we offer without having a Hullco representative enter your home. Here are just a few of the things Hullco is implementing to maintain our ability to provide you with an exceptional customer experience:
- Hullco is excited to offer Virtual Consultations. This is a safe, easy, and effective way for us to demonstrate our products and services remotely.
- For in home appointments, all samples will be disinfected with an EPA approved sanitizing spray prior to entering your home.
- Mandating all associates to increase the number of times they are washing their hands throughout the day.
- Monitoring all associates’ health, and managing any employee feeling unwell to stay at home and self-quarantine.
- Removal of physical contact from our daily routines. I.E. Handshaking
- Minimizing our associates’ exposure to each other by allowing flexible schedules, and in some cases the ability to work from home.
- Our installers will be arriving with sanitizing spray, booties, masks, and various other anti-bacterial products.
Here at Hullco we care about all those involved, which includes customers, employees, and the community. We are certain that our community will overcome all challenges presented, no matter how large. Our pledge to our customers and employees is that no matter what we will continue “Making It Better.”